Build your immune system and take care of yourself as your #1 priority at this time. Here is how you do it.
We know so many things feel out of your control right now, so we have put together a few of our favourite simple tips on what you can control to support your immune system during this time.
• Sleep, Sleep, Sleep: Not only does adequate sleep help manage anxiety and stress it also supports our bodies immune system which is going to be tested in this time. Our bodies repair their cells during our rest period, if this is not happening we are compromising our ability to fight off what we are faced with the following day.
• Get outside, even if it's in your own backyard: Nature does wonders for our bodies.
• Get your hands dirty in a safe way (think gardening) to keep building your immunity.
• Eat fresh, organic produce as much as possible: Food is our medicine if we allow it to be.
• Take a morning cold shower: Start with just 15 seconds and work up from there.
• Introduce Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar into your morning routine: 1 tsp every morning!
• Keep your magnesium levels adequate: it plays a huge role in keeping your immune system up and running. Magnesium helps maintain normal muscle and nerve function, keeps heart rhythm steady and keeps bones strong. It aids in regulating blood sugar levels and promotes normal blood pressure. This supports to your bodies major functions at a time like this is essential.
• Stay hydrated: Adequate water works in removing toxins from the body.
Take your power back where you can, and let the rest go.