While we often can't meet ALL our Magnesium needs through our diets (*hint* that's why most us benefit from a Magnesium supplement!), we can certainly make more of an effort to add more magnesium-rich foods to our staple meals. Here's a breakfast recipe you should have on repeat to effortlessly nourish your body:
4 large eggs
2 large bananas
3/4 cup oats, ground
1/4 cup chocolate protein powder (or sub for almond meal)
2 tbsp cacao powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Preheat the pan to medium heat and spray with oil.
2. To a blender, add eggs, bananas, and oats. Blend on low for 15-30 seconds until oats are ground and bananas are a smooth puree.
3. Add protein powder, cocoa powder, and baking powder and blend again on low for additional 30-45 seconds until smooth.
4. Scoop even amounts of the mixture onto the pre-heated pan and cook until the edges are just set. Flip and cook through the other side, about 2 minutes extra.
5. Serve immediately topped with fresh fruit, yoghurt or syrup. Enjoy!