This was one of the most requested recipes we have had! You were all desperate for this epic Lasagne recipe - so here it is! Full of all the magnesium-rich colourful goodness you can ask for. Great for cooking a batch and freezing for when you are short on time and want to fill your belly with healthy goodness.
* 700g pumpkin, peeled and cut into cubes
* 1 tbsp each sage, rosemary, onion powder
* 1 medium beetroot, peeled and cut into cubes
* Drizzle of olive oil, as needed
Tofu 'ricotta' layer
* 1 tsp garlic powder
* 100g kale or spinach leave
* 600g firm tofu
* 15g nutritional yeast
* 1/4 cup milk of choice
* ⅔ cup milk of choice
* 50g flour of choice
* 50g regular or vegan cheese, grated
* 12g nutritional yeast
* 10 pieces (250g) wholemeal lasagna sheets, uncooked
* 850g natural tomato pasta sauce
1. Preheat oven to 180°C
2. Pumpkin layer: Add all ingredients to a baking tray and toss until combined. Bake for 20-30 mins, allow to cool, then process in a food processor until smooth. Set aside
3. Beetroot layer: (repeat as per pumpkin layer).
4. Ricotta layer: Cook kale/spinach and garlic powder in a saucepan with oil over medium heat. Cook until wilted. Add with remaining ingredients to a food processor. Process until smooth Set aside.
5. Sauce: Add all ingredients to a small pot on high heat and whisk for 5-10 minutes until a custard consistency is achieved.
6. To assemble: In a deep casserole dish, layer all the all the fillings and lasagna sheets and tomato pasta sauce as desired to create a rainbow. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Serve immediately or keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 4 days.